The Wool & Wax Edition Picnic Blanket - Country Checks
A call for the outdoor is also a call to protect our environment. The Wool & Wax Edition picnic blanket is layered with waterproof backing of waxed organic cotton and 100% pure new wool.
Organic cotton is approved by the OCS (the Organic Cotton Standard is the International textile standard that assists in proving the agricultural origin of cotton) and by the Better Cotton Initiative. Our wool is mulesing-free.
The Wool & Wax Edition is our most eco-friendly picnic blanket so far and a gorgeous smart picnic accessory with beautiful British Heritage.
The blanket, waxed cotton backing and leather straps are made in the UK.
100% Pure new Wool with 100% Waxed Organic Cotton Waterproof Backing
Size: 150 x 160cm
What makes our Wool & Wax Edition picnic blankets so special:Organic Waxed Cotton:
- Due to wool’s unique properties, it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This makes the blanket perfect for outdoor use all year around.
- Wool is known to be hypoallergenic, making it resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew.
- Wool is antistatic, making it stay cleaner a lot longer from lint, dirt and dust.
- Wool has overlapping fibre structure, so dirt sits on the surface, making it easier to clean. A good shake and it’s ready to be used again.
- Wool fibres are bouncy/spring with good elasticity. This gives the blankets added comfort.
- Wool fibres are very colour absorbent, keeping the colours fresh and vibrant without fading.
- Wool is naturally renewable. Fleece from sheep is an annual delight that is a renewable resource.
- Wool is naturally biodegradable.
- The two layers are securely bonded to prevent dirt from entering. Other fantastic Benefits:
- Generous in size means that you can share the blanket with several members of your family or friends at a time.
- The blanket rolls into a bundle, held by a beautiful leather strap with a generous handle, making it compact and easy to carry.
We ship worldwide. If our system doesn't recognise your destination, please kindly contact us via email and we will process your order manually after checking the shipping costs to your destination.We ship via DPD to the UK and via UPS to most international destinations and sometimes use Royal Mail as an alternative. Packages to mainland UK are usually delivered in 1-2 business days. Packages to North America & Europe are usually delivered in 4 business days.
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. Our shipping fees don't include local import duties or customs outside of UK and which vary from country to country. If you have any questions about ordering from outside the UK, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.POST-BREXIT SHIPPING INFORMATION
If you are a European customer, who has fallen in love with our collection, please keep in mind that on receipt of your parcel, you will now be required to pay your local VAT plus a small admin fee from the shipping company upon delivery. Unfortunately, all of this is beyond our control and decided by the local governments.
Shipping to the EU is now back to being a smooth process and we have decided to keep the ordering system in place as most of our customers are ready to cover theses charges.
Please note that if a parcel is refused because of customs and VAT charges, most shipping companies systematically send the shipments for destruction, so if you have any questions about ordering from the EU, please contact us via email before placing your order at: email@example.com and we will do our best to clarify the new process.RETURNS
Our clients usually fall in love with our products at first sight, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return any unwanted item(s) within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Unless faulty, your items should be returned to us in a resellable condition. This means unworn, in the same condition you received them and with any labels and packaging fully intact.
More information about our return policy is available in our Return Policy Section.