Dark blue & white pure new wool picnic rug with dark blue waterproof backing and handmade navy blue carrying leather strap. Made in Britain.
This bestseller is currently in production and will be back in stock early October. You can still pre-order it and we will despatch it asap.
Our luxury waterproof picnic blankets will make your picnics comfy, dry and stylish! Each rug is large enough and ideal for several adults, but rolls up into an easy-to-carry bundle with a slim elegant strap that can hook onto your backpack or bike for a day out.
The throws with their traditional fringe and the colourful leather straps are Made in the UK.
100% Pure new Wool with 100% Polyester Backing
Size: 145 x 183cm
Machine washable on wool cycle
Truly designed for the unpredictable British weather, with a soft top layer of pure new wool lined with durable waterproof backing, these rugs are gloriously comfortable to sit on.
When we use them, we feel that the soft wool is an absolute invitation to lay down, knowing that you will never feel any dampness from the ground!
These delightful throws are the perfect companion in the country, on the beach, or in your garden! Stand out and look smart at your next picnic, your local park, a festival, Glyndebourne or Henley Regatta.
The picnic blanket collection features over 22 beautiful colours.
We ship worldwide. If our system doesn't recognise your destination, please kindly contact us via email and we will process your order manually after checking the shipping costs to your destination. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some items cannot be shipped to international destinations. When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. Our shipping fees don't include local import duties or customs outside of UK and which vary from country to country.
Items are usually shipped to mainland UK in 3-5 business days.
Free shipping for UK, EU and North America on all orders above £100.
Standard shipping to EU countries : £12.00
Standard shipping to the USA : £19.50
1-2 Business Day Delivery (U.S. Mainland only / Order by 12pm UK time Monday to Friday) : £35.00
What makes our outdoor blankets special:
Benefits of 100% Pure New Wool :
- Due to wool’s unique properties, it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This makes the blanket perfect for outdoor use all year around.
- Wool is known to be hypoallergenic, making it resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew. You can discover more on the British Wool Board and the Woolmark websites.
- Wool is antistatic, making it stay cleaner a lot longer from lint, dirt and dust.
- Wool has overlapping fibre structure, so dirt sits on the surface, making it easier to clean. A good shake and it’s ready to be used again.
- Wool fibres are bouncy/spring with good elasticity. This gives the blankets added comfort.
- Wool fibres are very colour absorbent, keeping the colours fresh and vibrant without fading.
- Wool is naturally renewable. Fleece from sheep is an annual delight that is a renewable resource.
- Wool is naturally biodegradable.
- Water-resistant, colour-fast fabric.
- Durable polyester so it will not tear or rip easily.
- The two layers are securely bonded to prevent dirt from entering.
- Our blankets are machine washable at home in a cold wash, which means there is no need for expensive laundry or dry-cleaning. One more reason to use it again and again…and again!
Other fantastic Benefits:
- Generous in size means that you can share the blanket with several members of your family or friends at a time.
- The blanket rolls into a bundle, held by a beautiful leather strap with a generous handle, making it compact and easy to carry.