Soft cranberry red pure new wool picnic rug with dark grey waterproof backing and handmade khaki green, yellow or red carrying leather strap. Made in Britain.
Our beautiful British Made picnic blanket with 100% Pure New Wool, backed with Waterproof Polyester is the perfect companion for spontaneous picnics and enjoying the outdoors. This irresistible picnic blanket will keep you dry and comfortable all year round during your outdoor adventures in unpredictable weather. With family, with friends or just “me time”, our outdoor throw is waiting for you. Our charming blankets are for not just for picnics! How about reading your favourite book under a tree? Cloud spotting? Napping in the glorious sun? Sitting back and just watching the glories of nature? Or practicing yogic meditation?
Don’t worry if it gets dirty, it can be machine washed at home. don’t worry if it is damp, it will keep you dry. Don’t worry if it is more than just you, it will sit a small group in comfort. And, don’t worry for space as it rolls up into a neat bundle. The luxurious leather strap is separate from the blanket for ultimate comfort. Hook it to your backpack or throw it into the boot of your car, and you are ready to go! All our throws come with a traditional fringe.
The picnic blanket collection features 22 beautiful colours.
100% Pure new Wool with 100% Polyester Backing
Size: 145 x 183cm
We are currently only shipping to the UK, the EU & the USA, but we can ship to virtually any address in the world. If you live outside one of these areas, please kindly contact us via email and we will process your order manually after checking the shipping costs to your destination. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some items cannot be shipped to international destinations. When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. Our shipping fees don't include local import duties or customs outside of UK and which vary from country to country.
Items are usually shipped to mainland UK in 3-5 business days.
Free shipping for UK orders above £25, EU orders above £50, USA orders above £100.
Our clients usually fall in love with our products at first sight, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will either exchange, offer site credit or refund the value of any new, unopened product(s) purchased (apart from the regular shipping costs associated to shipping the item(s) to your destination), if the below conditions are met:
- You are able to return the item(s) in question to us within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Unless faulty, your items are returned to us in a resalable condition. This means unworn, in the same condition you received them and with any labels and packaging fully intact.
We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect product or the item is defective). Please note that unfortunately we will not be able to refund the cost of postage, either of your original order or the return, unless the goods are proven to be faulty. In case your order is entitled to free shipping, the regular costs associated with shipping the item(s) to your destination will be deducted from the full credit.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
More information about our return policy is available in our Return Policy Section.
What makes our outdoor blankets special:
Benefits of 100% Pure New Wool :
- Due to wool’s unique properties, it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This makes the blanket perfect for outdoor use all year around.
- Wool is known to be hypoallergenic, making it resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew. You can discover more on the British Wool Board and the Woolmark websites.
- Wool is antistatic, making it stay cleaner a lot longer from lint, dirt and dust.
- Wool has overlapping fibre structure, so dirt sits on the surface, making it easier to clean. A good shake and it’s ready to be used again.
- Wool fibres are bouncy/spring with good elasticity. This gives the blankets added comfort.
- Wool fibres are very colour absorbent, keeping the colours fresh and vibrant without fading.
- Wool is naturally renewable. Fleece from sheep is an annual delight that is a renewable resource.
- Wool is naturally biodegradable.
- Water-resistant, colour-fast fabric.
- Durable polyester so it will not tear or rip easily.
- The two layers are securely bonded to prevent dirt from entering.
- Our blankets are machine washable at home in a cold wash, which means there is no need for expensive laundry or dry-cleaning. One more reason to use it again and again…and again!
Other fantastic Benefits:
- Generous in size means that you can share the blanket with several members of your family or friends at a time.
- The blanket rolls into a bundle, held by a beautiful leather strap with a generous handle, making it compact and easy to carry.