British Folding Umbrella - Red/Marine Blue
Our folding umbrellas are lovingly made and assembled in England. Our canopies are manually cut and each umbrella is hand finished.
All the components come from reliable and skilled suppliers. The scorched maple crook handle is made in Italy, while the polyester fabric is sourced from Japan.
The sturdy auto open frame makes this compact umbrella an essential accessory for the city lover.
Each umbrella comes with a matching sleeve.
Length: 45 cm / 18 inches
Canopy diameter: 102 cm / 40 inches. Worldwide shipping
What makes our British Folding Umbrellas so special:
- Beautifully made
- Made in Britain.
- Italian scorched maple handle with Japanese polyester canopy.
- Each umbrella comes with a matching sleeve. Size
- Length: 90 cm / 35 cm
- Canopy diameter: 102 cm / 40 cm. The perfect gift
- From classic racing green to bright orange, the collection is designed so that you can find the perfect brolly.
- Built to last for lovers of elegant British accessories A final note: if you are afraid to lose it, keep in mind that we only forget things we don’t care about, but not beautiful cherished objects.
We ship worldwide. If our system doesn't recognise your destination, please kindly contact us via email and we will process your order manually after checking the shipping costs to your destination.We ship via DPD to the UK and via UPS to most international destinations and sometimes use Royal Mail as an alternative. Packages to mainland UK are usually delivered in 1-2 business days. Packages to North America & Europe are usually delivered in 4 business days.
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. Our shipping fees don't include local import duties or customs outside of UK and which vary from country to country. If you have any questions about ordering from outside the UK, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.POST-BREXIT SHIPPING INFORMATION
If you are a European customer, who has fallen in love with our collection, please keep in mind that on receipt of your parcel, you will now be required to pay your local VAT plus a small admin fee from the shipping company upon delivery. Unfortunately, all of this is beyond our control and decided by the local governments.
Shipping to the EU is now back to being a smooth process and we have decided to keep the ordering system in place as most of our customers are ready to cover theses charges.
Please note that if a parcel is refused because of customs and VAT charges, most shipping companies systematically send the shipments for destruction, so if you have any questions about ordering from the EU, please contact us via email before placing your order at: email@example.com and we will do our best to clarify the new process.RETURNS
Our clients usually fall in love with our products at first sight, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return any unwanted item(s) within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Unless faulty, your items should be returned to us in a resellable condition. This means unworn, in the same condition you received them and with any labels and packaging fully intact.
More information about our return policy is available in our Return Policy Section.