Pure new wool picnic blanket - Grey & Yellow
Grey with yellow stripes pure new wool outdoor rug with yellow waterproof backing and handmade yellow or red carrying leather strap. Made in Britain.
Our beautiful British Made blanket with 100% Pure New Wool, backed with Waterproof Polyester is the perfect companion for spontaneous picnics and outdoor living. This stylish blanket will keep you dry and comfortable all year round during your outdoor adventures in unpredictable weather. With family, with friends or just “me time”, our outdoor throw is waiting for you. Our lovely woollen blankets are for not just for picnics! How about reading your favourite book under a tree? Cloud spotting? Napping in the glorious sun? Sitting back and just watching the glories of nature? Or practicing yogic meditation?
Don’t worry if it gets dirty, it can be machine washed at home. don’t worry if it is damp, it will keep you dry. Don’t worry if it is more than just you, it will sit a small group in comfort. And, don’t worry for space as it rolls up into a neat bundle. The luxurious leather strap is separate from the blanket for ultimate comfort. Hook it to your backpack or throw it into the boot of your car, and you are ready to go! All our comfy waterproof throws come with a traditional fringe.
The picnic blanket collection features 45+ beautiful colours.
100% Pure new Wool with 100% Polyester Backing
Size: 145 x 183cm
Machine washable on wool cycle
Discover our full collection of picnic rugs.
What makes our outdoor blankets special:Benefits of 100% Pure New Wool :
- Due to wool’s unique properties, it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This makes the blanket perfect for outdoor use all year around.
- Wool is known to be hypoallergenic, making it resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew.
- Wool is antistatic, making it stay cleaner a lot longer from lint, dirt and dust.
- Wool has overlapping fibre structure, so dirt sits on the surface, making it easier to clean. A good shake and it’s ready to be used again.
- Wool fibres are bouncy/spring with good elasticity. This gives the blankets added comfort.
- Wool fibres are very colour absorbent, keeping the colours fresh and vibrant without fading.
- Wool is naturally renewable. Fleece from sheep is an annual delight that is a renewable resource.
- Wool is naturally biodegradable. Polyester backing:
- Water-resistant, colour-fast fabric.
- Durable polyester so it will not tear or rip easily.
- The two layers are securely bonded to prevent dirt from entering. Care instructions:
- Our blankets are machine washable at home in a cold wash, which means there is no need for expensive laundry or dry-cleaning. One more reason to use it again and again…and again! Other fantastic Benefits:
- Generous in size means that you can share the blanket with several members of your family or friends at a time.
- The blanket rolls into a bundle, held by a beautiful leather strap with a generous handle, making it compact and easy to carry.
We ship worldwide. If our system doesn't recognise your destination, please kindly contact us via email and we will process your order manually after checking the shipping costs to your destination.We ship via DPD to the UK and via UPS to most international destinations and sometimes use Royal Mail as an alternative. Packages to mainland UK are usually delivered in 1-2 business days. Packages to North America & Europe are usually delivered in 4 business days.
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. Our shipping fees don't include local import duties or customs outside of UK and which vary from country to country. If you have any questions about ordering from outside the UK, please contact us via email at: email@example.com.POST-BREXIT SHIPPING INFORMATION
If you are a European customer, who has fallen in love with our collection, please keep in mind that on receipt of your parcel, you will now be required to pay your local VAT plus a small admin fee from the shipping company upon delivery. Unfortunately, all of this is beyond our control and decided by the local governments.
Shipping to the EU is now back to being a smooth process and we have decided to keep the ordering system in place as most of our customers are ready to cover theses charges.
Please note that if a parcel is refused because of customs and VAT charges, most shipping companies systematically send the shipments for destruction, so if you have any questions about ordering from the EU, please contact us via email before placing your order at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to clarify the new process.RETURNS
Our clients usually fall in love with our products at first sight, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us via email at: email@example.com.
- You can return any unwanted item(s) within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Unless faulty, your items should be returned to us in a resellable condition. This means unworn, in the same condition you received them and with any labels and packaging fully intact.
More information about our return policy is available in our Return Policy Section.